A natural, vegan and baking soda-free deodorant stick made with nourishing cocoa and shea butter, naturally deodorizing oils, bentonite clay to absorb toxins, and scented with paraben & phthalate-free scents.
To use: Gently push the base of the tube to dispense the deodorant stick. Apply to underarms in upward motion. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
55 g solid deodorant stick with compostable paperboard tube and label.
- Grapefruit & Bergamot - Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
- Blackberry Vanilla - paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Eucalyptus Mint - paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Bourboned Tobacco - paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Lemongrass & Green Tea - paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Unscented - no added scents
Recognizing that the essential oil industry has negative effects on our natural resources and excess use of oils is not beneficial to our health, we choose to use essential oils in our soaps and body products that are not from plant species at risk and only in small quantities when appropriate. All of our fragrances are paraben and phthalate-free and used well below standard concentrations to provide lightly scented products that promote joy and well-being.
Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder (Arrowroot), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) wax flakes, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, parfum, Vitamin E